Community Land Trust Resources:
Our Friends at Other Bay Area Community Land Trusts:
Further Reading and Research Related to Community Land Trusts:
- The Community Land Trust Reader, Edited by John E. Davis. (Access Chapter 1 here (pdf))
- "Stable Home Ownership in a Turbulent Economy: Delinquencies and Foreclosures Remain Low in Community Land Trusts," By Emily Thaden (Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, July 2011). PDF here.
- "Balancing Affordability and Opportunity: An Evaluation of Affordable Homeownership Programs with Long-term Affordability Controls," By Kenneth Temkin, Brett Theodos, and David Price (The Urban Institute, October 2010) PDF here.
- "Outperforming the Market: Delinquency and Foreclosure Rates in Community Land Trusts," By Emily Thaden and Greg Rosenberg (Published in Land Lines, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, October 2010) PDF here.
- Lands in Trust, Homes That Last - A Performance Evaluation of the Champlain Housing Trust (PDF), By John E. Davis and Alice Stokes, 2009.
Oakland Homeownership Counseling Resources: